2014 Polyurethane Innovation Award
The Center for the Polyurethanes Industry (CPI) is proud of our industry’s continued leadership in innovative solutions and advances in technology. Each year, CPI sponsors the Polyurethane Innovation Award program, which highlights the role that innovation plays in the polyurethane industry and recognizes companies and individuals whose vision and perseverance bring new products, technologies and initiatives to the marketplace. CPI will present this year’s Innovation Award at the 2014 Polyurethanes Technical Conference at the Gaylord Texan, Dallas, September 22 – 24.
A panel of expert judges will select three finalists. Voting for the Polyurethane Innovation Award will take place during the Opening Session of the 2014 Polyurethanes Technical Conference on Monday, September 22. Each individual conference registrant attending the Opening Session may cast one vote for one finalist. The finalist with the most votes will receive an additional 20 points to be added to the judges’ score. The innovation with the highest total score will be deemed the winner and announced on Wednesday, September 24, 2014, during the Closing Session of the 2014 Polyurethanes Technical Conference.
The Polyurethane Innovation Award Winner
The winner of the 2014 Polyurethanes Innovation Award will be announced on September 24. The winner will be:
- Presented an award during the Closing Session of the 2014 Polyurethanes Technical Conference;
- Announced in a CPI news release distributed to the media;
- Featured on a special innovation page of the CPI website through which visitors will be able to learn more about the innovation;
- Provided one complimentary registration to the 2015 Polyurethanes Technical Conference on October 5 – 7, in Orlando; and
- Showcased at the 2015 Polyurethanes Technical Conference.
Any changes to these dates or policies will be posted on the CPI website, www.polyurethane.org.
For more information regarding the Polyurethane Innovation Award program, contact:
Tel: (202) 249-6605
Congratulations to Romeo Rim, Inc., winner of the 2013 Polyurethane
Innovation Award for its Class A, In-mold Decorated Long Fiber Injection